What is covered by a lifetime limited warranty:
- Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below).
- All internal mechanisms.
- Components and brackets.
- Fabric delamination.
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase.
What is not covered by a lifetime limited warranty:
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation.
Hunter Douglas (or its licensed fabricator/distributor) will repair or replace the window fashion product or components found to be defective.
To obtain warranty service
- Contact your original dealer (place of purchase) for warranty assistance.
- Visit hunterdouglas.com for additional warranty information, frequently asked questions and access to service locations.
- Contact Hunter Douglas at (888) 501-8364 for technical support, certain parts free of charge, for assistance in obtaining
warranty service or for further explanation of our warranty.
NOTE: In no event shall Hunter Douglas or its licensed fabricators/distributors be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for any other indirect damage, loss, cost or expense. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Different warranty periods and terms apply for commercial products and applications.