A spa oasis will help soak your stress away.
We all love a beautiful spa bathroom when we’re on a luxury vacation. Why not enjoy that luxury every day of the year while we’re at home too?
You can create a spa experience in any size bathroom although bigger is almost always better! Think neutral colors because they lend themselves to the calmness and serenity you’d like for a spa retreat. Also consider coordinating colors with your master bedroom for a seamless transition from sleep to serenity.
- A beautiful, elegant soaking tub
- New sinks, countertops and backsplashes
- Exquisite new hardware, including pulls, handles and faucets
- A soothing paint color that makes you feel calm
- Soft and luxurious bath textiles, including towels, washcloths, bath rugs and bathrobes
- An elegant vanity (preferably a double vanity if you have room)
- Stunning framed mirrors, instead of frameless wall-to-wall mirrors
- Layered lighting for both function and beauty, and maybe even a skylight to bring in natural light
Even more ideas to enhance your spa experience include:
- A steam shower
- Plenty of towel racks, and even heated towel warmers
- Soaps, scrubs, lotions and fragrances that please YOU
- Beautiful smelling candles and aromatherapy
- A built-in bench or movable chair or stool
- Built-in storage, to keep chaos to a minimum and maintain a zen calm feeling
Begin and end your days in luxury and comfort. Plan for a master bathroom redo this season. You can’t help but slow down and relax.
Click here to find out more about the featured product.